So, let’s take a look at this last year:
- I moved several times; starting in Nevada, spending 3 months in Colorado, 3 months in Georgia, and ending up back home.
- My son graduated Kindergarten and started 1st Grade.
- My husband transferred units and finished his 2nd MOS training.
- My grandfather lost a short battle with Lymphoma, my hubby’s godfather (my son’s grandfather) lost his 17+ year battle with Prostate Cancer, my sister-in-law’s mother-in-law lost her short battle with stomach cancer…
- We visited the Garden of the Gods, Georgia Aquarium, various places around San Francisco, Denver, Co. Springs, Augusta, Savannah, and Atlanta. We saw the sunrise on the Atlantic Ocean and the sun set on the Rocky Mountains. I saw one of the Great Lakes for the first time (even if it was foggy) and stood beneath California Redwoods.
- I got my first tattoo (even if it was only my ring) and finally got my belly button pierced.
- I was a bridesmaid for my friend Jenn’s wedding.
- I went fossil hunting, carved my first pumpkin, and watched the first total lunar eclipse on the Winter Solstice since 1638.
What will this year bring? Instead of making a list of resolutions, I will just post my accomplishments as they occur. This year has been something I hoped would come slowly and wishing would pass soon. Here it is; I will do with it what I can.