Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Looking back and moving forward...

2009 was a rough year for me.
I started it thinking "anything has to be better than 2008," and while 2009 was full of turbulence, I feel a lot of good was accomplished.

I'm not going to go month by month in detail, but here are a few highlights from the year (positive only, the negative is left behind):
  •  Became friends with my baby sister.
  • Little Monster started Kindergarten.
  • Mr B's graduation!!! (seeing each other after 5 months was HUGE for all of us)
  • Trip to St Louis & Denver.
  • Financial Recovery.
  • Personal independence/confidence.

2010 has a lot in store for me. I'll just have to wait and see exactly how it will all work out.

Here's a brief list of things that are happening or that I'd like to happen this year:
  • Switch to a completely gluten-free diet.
  • Go back to school (Mr B & I both)- January 2010.
  • March for Babies - April 2010. (anyone with me?)
  • Little Monster graduates kindergarten - June 2010.
  • Trip to Panama - Summer 2010.
  • San Francisco Marathon with Mr B - July 2010.
  • MR B's & My 8 Year Anniversary - July 19, 2010.
  • Little Monster starts 1st Grade - July or August 2010.

What are your plans/goals for 2010?

1 comment:

Jayme said...

1) Conquer my sketching Fears
2) Get a better grasp on Web Design
3) Attain side-projects for what will eventually be my portfolio.
4) Lots More!