I started it thinking "anything has to be better than 2008," and while 2009 was full of turbulence, I feel a lot of good was accomplished.
I'm not going to go month by month in detail, but here are a few highlights from the year (positive only, the negative is left behind):
- Became friends with my baby sister.
- Little Monster started Kindergarten.
- Mr B's graduation!!! (seeing each other after 5 months was HUGE for all of us)
- Trip to St Louis & Denver.
- Financial Recovery.
- Personal independence/confidence.
2010 has a lot in store for me. I'll just have to wait and see exactly how it will all work out.
Here's a brief list of things that are happening or that I'd like to happen this year:
- Switch to a completely gluten-free diet.
- Go back to school (Mr B & I both)- January 2010.
- March for Babies - April 2010. (anyone with me?)
- Little Monster graduates kindergarten - June 2010.
- Trip to Panama - Summer 2010.
- San Francisco Marathon with Mr B - July 2010.
- MR B's & My 8 Year Anniversary - July 19, 2010.
- Little Monster starts 1st Grade - July or August 2010.
What are your plans/goals for 2010?