Thursday, July 5, 2012

Love & Stuff

This morning I didn’t want to get out of bed. But I did – at 5 – and I went running. I got to watch the sunrise. It felt awful, and I still feel icky, but I did it.

Then I came home and watched this video:

 

Then I was sitting around thinking about my sweetie and wanting to find a video to send to him and I found this gem:

Can I just say, I heart military love videos. I wasn’t expecting this one and I damn near cried at the end. Getting to see Mr. B after he’s gone for any length of time is always amazing and I can’t get over that moment when I first saw him this January.

On that note… two weeks from today is our 10 year anniversary!

Originally we were going to plan a big celebration, have a party, maybe finally have our wedding… but it doesn’t look like that is going to happen. I am just glad we’ll be together. Maybe I’ll convince him to have a picnic with me at the lake and stay until it gets dark to look at the stars. I’m sure we’ll figure something out.

No comments: