Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Musical Journey

A few weeks back I posted a note on Facebook asking my friends to help me with my musical journey by sending a list of what they consider the “top 10 essential bands”.  Only a few of my friends responded, but I have a lot of music at my fingertips from years and years of my husband & I collecting.  I started by listening to Green Day…

One of my friends posts questions fairly regularly and today she asked: “do you have a theme song for your life?”  To be honest, for many years I considered the song “Unwell” by Matchbox 20 was my theme song (lyrics), but it’s not anymore.

So now I’m trying to figure out if there’s a song out there that would work as my theme song.

Maybe during this musical journey I’ll find my new theme song?

I know I’m a lot happier person than I used to be.  And why shouldn’t I be?  I have a fantastic husband that I love more than anyone should be allowed to…and a son who I love just as much.

Here’s my song for the day (and coincidentally, Neil was inducted into the music hall of fame Monday, way-to-go Mr. Diamond!):

No comments: