Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 59

Oh my goodness! Today was a productive and fantastic day. I had trouble getting out of bed, but I did…after getting Little Monster to school I came home and started working on an Excel project I had for my computer class and I was feeling overwhelmed. I didn’t work on the project for long because I had to leave for my advisement appointment.

Turns out… I won’t have to take any more classes. There was just a simple computer error making it look like I was ineligible for graduation. So, after 11 years, I will finally graduate with my Associates, YAY! Now comes the hard part…where am I going to go to finish school? I decided I’m going to go ahead and apply for two Universities and for financial aid at both schools and then decide from there. If I apply at one of the schools I have to wait until Mr. B gets back or take online classes, since I’m taking online classes now that’s not so bad. Choices choices.

I’m trying to decide if I should walk for graduation in May…Mr. B said it would be good for Little Monster to see me walk, but I don’t feel like I should walk just for an Associates.

What do you think?

I also got my phone fixed. I’m not exactly sure why, but my camera wasn’t working. I did a battery pull like I’m supposed to and it didn’t work. The lady that helped me just turned off my wi-fi, did the battery pull, and it started working. So that’s good too.

When I came home I go to work on my Excel project again and I’ve been working on it nearly non-stop since 2pm and it’s done…and it looks pretty. I have little prior Excel experience and so I’m pretty proud of myself.

Next week is Spring Break and I’m going to get ahead on my reading for school…but I’m also going to go outside and do some weeding. There are a lot of weeds in the “garden” (rocks with rose bushes) and by the driveway. I need to call my landlord and just ask if I can do away with the stupid rocks between my driveway and the neighbor’s driveway. Dirt is just fine by me (and the neighbor agrees). We’ll see how that works out. I also want to do a little more Spring Cleaning.

Well, I’m off to spend some time with Little Monster before he has to go to bed.

No comments: