Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 58

I give up.  First thing in the morning I’m going to go pick up the prescription the doctor gave me for my sinuses.  I thought I was getting better, but this sinus pressure is ridiculous and it’s been three weeks now.  My head hurts so bad.  Time for me to use my neti pot again.  Hopefully it will help at least for tonight.

Today I went to yoga, but I forgot to get my phone looked at when I was done.  The camera stopped working sometime Friday and I have not been able to get it to work since then (and I didn’t want to drive into town just for my phone).  Tomorrow I have an advisement appointment to figure out why my Speech class isn’t counting as a speech class; I need to get it to count so I can graduate in May (the deadline to apply for Graduation is the end of this month).  If they won’t accept my class I’ll need to take a speech class this fall.  I hope it doesn’t come to that.  When I go in I’ll get my phone looked at.

Okay, I’m not feeling so great and I have a lot to do tomorrow.  I’m going to get Little Monster to bed and go to bed myself.

Goodnight.

No comments: