Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 60

Thank you to my friends who came and helped me out today.  My windshield wiper fluid will spray now and the squares for Mr. B’s quilt are almost ready to assemble.  But the best part, company.  I do appreciate not being alone all day…and I think you’re pretty awesome people.  Love you guys.

Earlier today my goal was to talk in my blog about my good traits/qualities, because it’s good to have a positive self image, but I’m too tired.  I should have written it earlier (before I was exhausted).

I did horrible on my weekly test for my computer class, but I wasn’t paying attention 100%.  I have to finish up my weekly psychology homework tomorrow (while Little Monster is at school) and then buy some windshield wipers.

I really miss Mr. B tonight too.  It’s been two months and I’m wondering if I can really do this.  Right now it’s hard for me to get out of bed in the morning, dreaming of him seems better than waking to remember he’s not there.  But…in my sane moments I know that everything will be okay. 

While he is away we’ll celebrate our 9th Anniversary! How crazyawesome is that?

 

Mr. B sent me lyrics to this song tonight and so I decided to post this.

 

And…”our song” he sang this to me when we first got together.

Remembering all that we’ve been through I know that we can get past this.  So, I’m going to go to bed now.  Goodnight.

No comments: