Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 55

My day has been very odd and emotional. Perhaps a large contributing factor was my lack of sleep.  I think all in all I got 4 1/2 hours.
It was a beautiful day outside, so I took Little Monster to the park to play.  We weren’t out for very long when it got super windy.  Since I’m not completely over my cold yet I had to call him in.  So sad.
I taught him to play Scrabble today and it was a lot of fun.  We discovered that it’s possible to score 160 points with one word, “zoned” with the “z” on triple letter score and the “d” on double word score (could you imagine if it had been triple word score?).  We had a lot of fun with that.

*edit: Someone pointed out that my math was incorrect; after two nights with only 4 hours of sleep each, my brain wasn't working correctly.

03-05-2011 (14)

Other than that we didn’t do much today…it was nice to get out of the house and it was nice to play together.
We also took a picture to send to Mr. B (included below).

03-05-2011 (25)

No comments: