Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 27

Little Monster and I slept in this morning.  I haven’t slept in for quite some time (at least, not my usual “It’s 7:30, I can’t believe I slept past 6!”), but I didn’t wake up until Little Monster came in at 8:30 this morning.  I guess we both needed some extra sleep.

We didn’t do much today.  We played some video games, watched a movie and got a lot more done on the project for my nieces and nephews.  It was nice to just relax.  We spend our weekends just spending time together, it’s when we miss Mr. B the most so we try to have as much fun as possible.

A few days ago we bought the makings for cupcakes and we made those tonight, they’re cooling now.  Tomorrow we’ll frost them and add some sprinkles.

Little Monster keeps asking how many days until his dad comes home.  I keep telling him it’s not for a long time, but he doesn’t seem to understand.  When we made cupcakes he was saying that these were for when daddy came home.  I explained that cupcakes are only good for a few days and daddy wouldn’t be home for quite some time.  I hope it sinks in.  We had a lot of crying tonight.

Tomorrow we’re going to finish our project tomorrow.  It’ll be nice to finally get those sent out.

02-05-2011 (5)

No comments: