Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 26

What a difference a day makes.

Today was good.  I finished one of my quizzes and realized I’m not as far behind as I thought I was; apparently I was too tired and emotional when I evaluated my progress yesterday.

Mr. B has a 4-day pass coming up, the dates have already been changed once, and then today he called to tell me that they changed again… but this time it was because he was given the wrong dates.  I am excited to take Little Monster up to see his daddy; he has no idea we’re going and I know it will be a great surprise when he realizes our plan.  I am definitely going to take a lot of pictures…that’s the mini-vacation I mentioned earlier.

I made cookies to send to Mr. B last night and I forgot to ship them today.  I’m glad the Post Office is open on Saturdays or I’d be in trouble.  Little Monster wanted to go with me to mail them off anyway, so it works out okay.

Tomorrow we’re going to work more on our project for my nieces and nephews; Little Monster is so excited.  I need to find something with the project that he can do…sewing isn’t really something easy for a 6 year old.  Maybe I’ll get him a big needle and some yarn and have him sew designs into fabric for me.

Okay…that’s it for today.  I am sleepy.  I have been all week and I’ve been sleeping all night long.  It’s been great!

No comments: