Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 25

I’m not in a very good mood right now.  I got a lot done today, but I am not caught up after getting so far behind at the beginning of the week.  My house is cleaner, and I am very happy about that, it was getting messy (what I would consider messy anyway) and it was driving me crazy.  So things are picked up and a little more organized again.  I did get more reading done, but I did not get as much done as I wanted to since I decided I needed to clean my house instead.  So, I’m going to stay up a little after finishing this post to finish reading my chapter and going to start my weekly Psychology assignment.

I found my little daisy seedlings today and I hope they’re not completely dead.  Once I get a chance I want to go buy some potting soil and actually plant them.  I hope they’re still okay.  I put them by the sink so that I can remember to water them every day when I do the dishes.

No comments: