Wow. I don’t really want to write anything today because I don’t want to be negative. So, let’s think about the positives.
1) I have a spot on my back that looks like the Hawaiian Islands. It’s painful, but it is pretty cool looking. A spider decided it would be fun to chew on my shoulder blade while I was sleeping. I am glad it is not a burn…that was my first thought when I saw it this morning, but it’s hard to see your shoulder blade.
2) When I ran out of gas this morning Pete was awake and able to come to my rescue and I was still able to make it to class on time.
3) Yoga class was awesome and I can’t wait to go back next week! The Yoga video I have at home is the same style we’re learning in class, so when I do yoga at home it will mesh well with my class. When she taught us the sun salutation this morning I remembered that when we went to watch the sunrise on the ocean this year there were several people doing this on the sand. I would love to go back and do this to the sunrise on the ocean.
4) I bought groceries and remembered to buy snacks. After dinner when Little Monster & I were watching Mulan we had some tasty (and healthy) snacks. He thought it was a super cool.
5) Mr B was able to Skype tonight, just long enough for him to send me some videos of what’s happened over the last two weeks. I’m excited to look through them tomorrow.
Okay… that’s it for tonight. No pictures today…it was a little crazy.