Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 9

Okay. I'll admit that I'm not so excited for this posting. My eyes are barely staying open. But I wanna keep this going. So here I am.

With the help of two great guys all the furniture and most of our storage shed is emptied (most of it is in the garage, but that's okay). Tomorrow the water and power will be turned on, Friday the gas will be turned on, and I'll have the internet on within the next week.

My sister called and I get to spend some time with her & her family next month. I haven't seen them in 5 years so I am VERY excited!

I am tired from all the moving I did today. I still have so much to do tomorrow. The last few days have been like that. It's a good tired though.

"Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each." - Thoreau

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: