Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 21–Week 3

Little Monster and I decided to be creative last night.  I finally started working on my nieces and nephews’ Christmas presents (ahem).  Yes, I know I’m behind, but I’m sure the kids will LOVE getting presents into the new year anyway.  We had a LOT of fun with the project.  We only completed one out of the seven, and part of that was because we only had enough fabric to make 3 presents.  I found the rest of the fabric today… but instead of sewing, we just lounged about and watched movies, and cuddled today.  I am excited to have a project we can do together after homework.  We’ll only be able to complete one a day, so we’ll be busy at least the next two weeks (I would like to say we’ll work on this every night, but I don’t know if that is going to be possible).  I am loving having a sewing table in the 3rd bedroom.  Little Monster and I were trying to decide if we should call that the "office", the "computer room", or the "sewing room" and we decided it's just the "spare room."  Since it has all that stuff in it; he says.

I did get some laundry done and I did spend time knitting.  I’ll be honest, most of my day was spent in the recliner alternating between knitting and watching Spiderman and cuddling with my son.

Tonight I decided I needed a snack, I wanted something sweet and all I have is pudding.  I have three flavors; butterscotch, banana cream pie and tapioca.  I couldn’t decide which one I wanted to eat so I brought them all with me to the recliner and opened one at random.  Yum.  Banana cream pie.  Now I have to go put the rest back… that means I have to get out of my chair.  I think that can wait.

So, here are some pictures from our sewing adventure last night.  My particular favorite is the one with us laughing.

01-29-2011 Sewing (2)01-29-2011 Sewing (3)01-29-2011 Sewing (4)01-29-2011 Sewing (5)

No comments: