Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 15

First day of school.  I’m still waiting for my Psychology book.  I hope it gets here tomorrow.  I just want to get moving.

The computer class I have to take looks super easy; thankfully I can finish as quickly as I want to, so I’m going to try and finish as soon as possible.

I finished setting up the kitchen today and found a lot of cool things that I forgot I had.  I’m trying to stick to my rule that if I don’t have a place for something it’s going back in a box.  There are already a few boxes I have set aside to donate somewhere.  A lot of kitchen items right now.

I am so thankful that my son has such a great teacher.  She is so patient with him.  Staying here was the best decision I could have made.  As soon as he got settled into school here it was an easy decision to make.  My son thinks it’s great, because I had him help me decide.

There is this video on YouTube called “The Grapist.”  It’s absolutely retarted, but my hubby and his buddies like to go on and on about how they’re going to grape each other.   “I’m gonna tie you to the radiator and grape you in the mouth!”  Yeah, it sounds dirty.  I guess you have to watch the video to completely understand (see below).  Anyway, I decided I’m going to send my hubby a bunch of grape soda so he can grape all the guys.

Okay… it’s obviously time for bed.  Goodnight.

No comments: