Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 14–Week 2

Today was… not very eventful.  I haven’t been feeling very good the last couple of days so I mostly took it easy.  I think I haven’t been getting enough sleep (I’ve been going to bed late, waking up early, and not taking naps).  So this week I need to work really hard on sleeping better.  I started knitting again yesterday.  Maybe someday I’ll finish this blanket I started when I was on bed-rest before my son was born (that’s almost 7 years ago now).  If I get it finished it’s going to whoever has the baby closest to it’s completion date… and with all of my friends/family having babies, could it be you?

I started working on my taxes tonight.  Tomorrow I have some loose ends to tie up and then I should be ready to file.  So close!

Spring semester starts tomorrow.  I’m excited to start… maybe time will pass more quickly.  I hope so.  My son keeps asking me, “when is daddy coming home?” and “Is daddy going to be here in a few days?”  and I have to keep reminding him that it’s a lot of days before daddy comes home.  Breaks my heart.

My emotions have been all over the place today.  I think I’m just going to call it a night.

I am so thankful that my husband has some great men and women to back him up when he needs it most.  Thank you.

Side note:  I’ve started using the “read more” feature on my blog for any images/videos to make my blog load faster.  I also am trying to split any long entries to keep it clean…  what do you think?  Is it effective or is it annoying to have to click the link?

What do mom's do

No comments: