Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Time!

Yay! I'm so excited that summer is finally here.
Temps in the 80's/90's all week... and I just got my new sunglasses.

This year has been very eventful so far:
1) We moved out of our apartment and in with friends.
2) We found out Mr. B would be gone considerably longer than first expected.
3) Little Monster & I moved half way across the country.
4) Little Monster graduated kindergarten and turned 6.

More to come!

-Next month is my & Mr. B's 8th anniversary
-Mr. B comes to visit next month as well
-Little Monster starts 1st grade in Aug.
-Sept I go back "home" for Jenn's bachelorette party
-Oct I go back "home" for Jenn's wedding
-Nov/Dec Mr. B gets a few weeks at home

What has happened for you so far, and what is coming up?

"Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each." - Thoreau
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: