Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Emotional Overload

I'm an emotional train-wreck.
This last week has been so up-and-down that I feel like a mess. I haven't been sleeping well and I needed a nap today just to stave off a panic attack. Shouldn't I be feeling more happy and excited than anything? It's weird and hard to describe how I'm feeling.

But tomorrow night I'm getting all dressed up and going out on a date with my husband.
I am completely surprising him with all sorts of stuff this weekend since I haven't seen him for a few months and won't see him for another few months. I won't even post all my secret plans here in case he decides to be tricky and look.

Pictures will be posted on my Facebook for all my friends to see, hopefully I'll get someone to snap a photo of us all dressed up and post that here.

I am so excited about my weekend plans with my hubby. I've missed him a lot the last couple of months and I think that's a large part of why I'm so emotional.

Do you have any exciting plans for Independence Day weekend?

No comments: