Thursday, May 13, 2010

Turmoil

I feel so unhappy right now.  Depressed.  It's probably normal.  I need to go run.  I need to go take pictures.  I need to take my son somewhere to have fun.  The weather has been crazy so I've been using that as an excuse, but I guess really I've just been wallowing.  And I want to keep wallowing for a little while longer... I need to cry.  It will come.  Among all the big changes there are also other things I need to deal with... "normal" things just in the sense that I would have had to deal with them even without all the changes.

Does this jumble of words mean anything? 
I miss you.  I miss your eyes.  I miss your smile.  I miss your laugh.  I miss you teasing me.  I miss you holding me.

I feel like I've lost a lot of my security... and I know that my son is feeling the same way.  I need to pull myself together to help him feel more secure.  Time for a jog.  But this time I need to start slow.

No comments: