Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random

I just figured out how to respond to comments on here. I just had to tweak my settings a little.

Today I was grumpy. I need to work on that. Tomorrow I'll bring peanut butter to work.
I hope they plow the street that Little Monster's school is on. This week has been crazy. I guess it's supposed to snow tonight, so will it really matter?

Yahoo/Flickr aren't working tonight. Yesterday at work one of the insurance websites were down, I wonder if Yahoo had an outage?

I'm typing without my glasses or contacts on. I can't really see what I'm writing. I can just see the little red lines underneath my text when I misspell something and then I have to squint and go back. I am so glad I wear glasses. I would hate to go around like this all the time (and no one would want to have me driving like this).

Anyway, going to bed now. Had to have hot dogs and Twinkies for dinner. I'm tired.

No comments: