Sunday, December 13, 2009

More snow yesterday and last night.



With all the snow it feels like Reno was transported further north. This weather definitely reminds me of my growing up winters in Idaho. It's melting now though. There are very deep puddles all over town. I am starting to wonder if we're going to have a flood now.



This week I am going to keep my apartment tidy. Most evenings I just don't feel energized enough to keep it up and then spend all weekend cleaning. Last week I did pretty good and this week I want to keep it up.

This week I am going to make cookies.

What are your plans/goals for the week?

1 comment:

Morningstar said...

MMMM.... Can you find my blog this way?

I too am worried about flooding.

My plans for the week- to get my xmas stuff out and to get more xmas shopping done. I feel like I have been in denial about xmas. :)