Friday, August 24, 2012

Pushing on…

Comfortable is not how I would have described my legs at any point today.

Monday I ran my time/pace (half distance). Tuesday I ran my time/pace (full distance). Thursday I track trained for pace (with some sprinting and surging as well). This morning I went for an intense vertical hike. Tomorrow is resting/yoga day.

I am excited for Yoga in the park tomorrow morning with my favorite yogi. Yoga is awesome, but I am super excited to finally get to spend some time with her. It has been too long.

Time for bed and I am uncomfortable, but in the good kind of way. I love that I can run 2 miles at a 10 min./mile pace. My next goal is to run 3 miles at a 9 min./mile pace or to even run 4 miles continuously.

This week was pretty intense physically and emotionally, but I did get to sneak in some extra time with the hubby… so I’m a happy lady.

Life right now is still a waiting game, but I am keeping myself occupied and training in the mean-time.

No comments: