Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 365

Yes. The year-mark day is almost over. No Mr. B is not home. Not yet. Soon.

This last year has left me a more confident and independent person. If I could go through everything this last year and come out a stronger person, I think I can do anything I put my mind to. I know what I want “to be when I grow up.” I know what I want to do, what I’m passionate about, what I’m good at and I am working on making my way there. There were a lot of times this last year when I felt overwhelmed or underequipped to handle specific situations and each time I had an amazing friend or family member there to talk me through.

Thank you so much to all of you amazing people who helped keep me sane this last year.

And so… I probably won’t blog again until after I get Mr. B back home and we’re all settled in. But can I tell you how excited I am for that day to be so swiftly approaching? Little Mister said: “If excitement was a size, mine would be bigger than the universe.” And that is a pretty apt description of how we’re all feeling now.

Here’s a picture of us at one of the Christmas parties last month:

12-17-2011 422 Christmas Party

(If you go back to Day 21 you can see how long my hair has grown in the past year.)

No comments: