Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 358

Okay, I’ll admit it. It makes me giggle when people post rants online talking about how they hate ignorant people but their post is full of spelling errors and text-speak. Karma also makes me giggle. Yes, I’ve had my fair share of getting what I deserve and I will help you if you need it, but I will giggle first (or maybe later).

I decided I’m going to start a 2nd blog called “Things My Son Says.” I have a whole collection of things that Little Mister has said that make me giggle every time. Like the other day he told my brother and I about this kid at school who never brushes his teeth and has bad breath, “except one day he had a mint.” We told him he was hilarious and he said “I know, that’s what kids do.”

Those are my thoughts for the day.

No comments: