Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 356

New Years Eve

<insert “year in review” blog post here>…maybe later.

This morning I woke up and felt like I should be doing something, but the only thing I had to do was clean the house. That’s it. No homework. No place to be. Just clean. That was an amazing feeling. School doesn’t start for another three weeks. So for now I just get to clean and relax. Since I know I won’t have a lot of time for this once school starts, I’m going to do my “Spring Cleaning” early. I am trying to decide if I should start at the front or back of the house. What a dilemma. I don’t know if I can handle that much stress or excitement.

I need to replace the sun visor in my car. It met an unfortunate end at the start of my road trip home earlier this week. I swear I wasn’t angry, but when I went to use it, it broke off. My brother referred to it as a “Hulk” moment. I also need to replace the stereo in my car. I am ashamed to admit it, but I have an audio book disc from the library stuck in the current CD player and it is WAY over due. Tuesday. Tuesday I will fix these things.

Little Mister still has a week before he goes back to school. I hope we don’t drive each other too nutty in the mean time.

And my fabulous Mr. B called me this morning to wish me a Happy New Year because it was midnight where he was. So he called so we could chat as his new year began.

 

Got to go, I have pizza in the oven and three little boys waiting to eat. Sleep over/NYE party at my house!

No comments: