Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 123

Today was a wonderful, lazy day. After taking Little Monster to school I fought the urge to go back to bed and worked on a special project I started last night and got it finished. I totally owned that project (well, after a few “miscalculations”). I feel accomplished. I hadn’t showered, because I usually wait until after I take him to school… and I was being lazy. My friend called and I ended up glad I didn’t shower because we sat out in the back sun bathing for almost an hour. I wish I would have timed my sides. I am very red on the back and a little red on the front. I have serious lines where the bottoms of my swimsuit covered. It looks like I’m still wearing white panties when I’m standing naked.

So, I decided that today I’m going to share something totally embarrassing. I enjoying farting loudly when I’m alone. I don’t know why… maybe it’s because I grew up with so many brothers or maybe it’s because I’ve lived with the guys for the last 9 years. But it makes me giggle. Am I going to regret sharing this later? Maybe.

Okay, I am totally procrastinating a quiz and exam. I have a busy weekend starting tomorrow. So that’s it for today.

No comments: