Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 52

It’s very windy today.  Sunny, but a storm is blowing in.  While that describes the weather, it also describes my mood. 

Little Monster had a good morning though, and it seemed like he was going to have a good day based on his disposition.  He was pretty excited about taking his new Spiderman backpack with the matching lunch bag (I packed his lunch today, I don’t do that often because he tends not to eat what I send him with).  I got an email back from his teacher saying that she talked to the class about laughing and picking on others and what to do if someone laughs at or picks on you.  Like I suspected, she didn’t know anything about him getting made fun of for the backpack.

I had a rough night last night.  Maybe it was because of Little Monster’s experience, but I tossed and turned all night, when I did sleep my insecurities played out in my dreams.  I think I was more tired after sleeping…

No comments: