Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 4

This will be short. I'm already in bed and half asleep.

Today we woke up early for a conference with the teacher, but she had a family emergency and was out of town... so we came back home and had hot chocolate before my son had to be back for school.

I took my resume in to a company in Reno. It sounds like my chances there are pretty good. So I'm just waiting for a call. It's so funny because jobs manage to fall in my lap when I'm not looking for them. Like the other day, I was shopping and offered a p/t retail job. I hope this other pans out, though it would be fun to get a discount on clothes.

I found some discs my parents sent me with movies for my son & I to watch together. I'm excited to watch them tomorrow.

We went to Pete's parents' house for his birthday dinner. I nearly fell apart during dinner... maybe it was because I was tired, maybe it's because I was surrounded by such a big loving family and still felt lonely without my hubby close by. When he was gone for 3 weeks last month it was no big deal... but this isn't like that.

Maybe the reality is starting to sink in.

This was longer than I expected. I need some rest to take care of everything tomorrow. And so... To sleep.


"Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each." - Thoreau

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Morning! Cute Blog! I am a new follower. I look forward to reading more from you.

God Bless!

http://combatbootsadiapers.blogspot.com/