Thursday, August 5, 2010

Life is Unpredictable

Just because something feels right doesn't mean it is right.

I want to full on rant about people's excuses for making poor decisions, but instead I'll just say this: life is unpredictable. What seems like the right decision one moment needs careful consideration, are you being influenced by your emotions? Would your favored choice include running away from your troubles?

Am I innocent of making a decision based on emotions? Not at all! And I can't guarantee that I won't in the future... but it's not easy to admit when you are wrong. It's hard to be wrong. And sometimes, it hurts to be wrong.

So instead of being angry and bitter, I'll think of you and how hard it is to question if you made the right decision. I've been there. It's not easy.

"Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each." - Thoreau

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: