Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Okay, Maybe Not

Today I went running for the first time in 6 months.  It felt good, but my lungs hurt.  A combination of not drinking enough water, allergies, and the altitude.  I'm not disappointed in myself though, I have a lot of training that I need to do to get to the point I want to be at.  Tomorrow I'm going to start working on my breathing.  Yoga and some crossfit should do the trick.

When I wrote my last post I was feeling very down.  Today I feel numb.  I miss Mr. B even though I know that I should be able to see him within a month from today and then again for July 4th.  Little Monster hasn't talked much to him, or really about him, though he keeps expressing his opinion that I shouldn't go back to work.  We figured out everything for the trips... Mr. B should be able to come here instead of Little Monster and I going there which will make it significantly less expensive... and also means that I don't need to go back to work.  I would like to find something part-time to do while he's in school, but with the luck I've had so far I think I would like to do some volunteer work while he's in school.  It would be good for me.

Earlier I signed up for my classes for Fall semester.  Apparently I was supposed to have registered for classes on April 22nd, but I never go the email... but I only filled out my FAFSA today, so it's not a super-big deal.  I signed up for Abnormal Psychology, Peoples and Cultures of the World, Ancient and Medieval Culture, and Psychology of Personal and Social Adjustment.  I'm actually excited about the classes I get to take. :)  At the end of the semester I'll only have two classes left for my Associates degree.  It will have only taken me 7 semesters, but with all the major changing I did and all the time I took off it's not too bad.

But for now, sleep.  Insomnia is only further advanced by the computer screen.  Good night.

A view out the back door from yesterday.  It's so pretty to see the snow blowing off the top of the peak.

No comments: