Thursday, March 25, 2010

Clockwatching

Insomnia.  Or maybe it's the energy drink I downed at work today to keep me from falling asleep at work as a result of my insomnia from the night before?  I'm not sure.

I am supposed to be writing a paper about my personal struggles with sleep disorders.  Is it a good time to write that while in the middle of a bout of insomnia?  I can always edit later.  Maybe I should and just go for it.

My sleeping habits are pitiful.  When I took Psych 101 the first time my term paper was on insomnia.

Growing up I used to have fits of insomnia.  I think my parents were okay with it and never did anything about it because I would clean when I was unable to sleep.  Now?  Now I just want to sit and finish all the old seasons of Scrubs before I leave for Colorado.

I'm supposed to be sending money for a house within the next couple of days.  I'm nervous.  Committing to something this big makes me anxious.  I keep mulling over my finances in my head, even though I know it will be okay.  And I'm wondering if my move date is too soon since I'll have to come back not even quite 2 weeks later for a math final.  It doesn't cost much for the drive, but it's a 2 day drive... and by myself... twice!  I wish I had a friend who had nothing better to do for a few days than to drive her with me and drive back with me the second time?

Thinking positive.  Thinking positive.

No comments: